Don’t worry if you have no experience, we provide the best supportive learning environment and if you already have experience, use your skills to grow your career in sales! We help you reach your full potential.
Warehouse and Delivery staff
About the role
- Checking pick slips and picking in the warehouse
- Loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
- Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
- Chart out appropriate route for delivery on the map or GPS
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order
- Unloading items off the vehicle in a safe manner
- Deliver goods to the location customer required
- Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
TOKYO FOOD Wellington Branch：133 Gracefield Rd, Gracefield, Lower Hutt, Wellington
Monday to Friday between 7:00am-5:00pm (40hours a week/8hours a day)
- Have work right in NZ (Working Holiday welcome!)
- Have a NZ full driver licence
- Preferably experience in sales (not necessary)
- Be able to work individually
- Be fluent in English
- Having an interest in and knowledge of Japanese language and its food culture is an advantage but not essential
Fill out the Application Form and apply for this role!
We can’t wait for you to join us!