We are seeking talented and enthusiastic individuals with excellent communication skills for a full-time Japanese Speaker Purchasing Officer position based in Auckland head office.
- Selection of import partners (commissioned partners, trading companies)
- Import contracts (commissioned production contracts, etc.)
- Quality planning, determination of quality conditions
- Planning from product development to procurement and supply
- Delivery date management, quality management, understanding and management of import regulations
- Ordering plans, order management, schedule management
- Coordination with sales department, confirmation, examination, and proposal of monthly sales estimates
- Supplier and manufacturer supply capacity analysis, credit confirmation, negotiations, etc.
TOKYO FOOD Head Office：Unit A 37-41 Carbine Rd, Mt Wellington, Auckland
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm (40 hours a week)
- Having English and Japanese conversation skill good enough to communicate with local suppliers
- Having an ability to continuously work precisely with stock control system
- Being a tough negotiator to get a good deal from suppliers
- Having an interest in food and positive attitude for developing new products
- Having basic knowledge of Japanese food
- Basic Excel skill
- Have work rights in NZ (Working Holiday welcome)
Fill out the Application Form and apply for this role!
We can’t wait for you to join us!